In the late 1950’s the post-war bohemia of San Francisco’s upper Fillmore District was a haven for artists pushing the boundaries of personal freedom and improvisation. The exhibition “Renaissance on Fillmore, 1955-65,” at di Rosa through Jan. 27, includes the work of 17 artists who lived and worked in the neighborhood’s creative epicenter, at 2322 Fillmore, or were active in its pioneering art galleries. (Shown: Hayward King’s “Vicky”). Wed-Sun, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. 5200 Sonoma Highway, Napa. 226.5991. Dirosaart.org.