Sun on Real Estate
Posted on June 1, 2019 by Sonoma Valley Sun
6 things you didn’t know about the Mangiantinis!
- The couple loves glamping! Favorite places include nearby gold country but really any place in nature will do. Best part of glamping? Meeting new people from all over the world having adventures too!
- John was an avid tennis player, but now the two enjoy playing “Pickleball,” a game combining elements of tennis, badminton, & table tennis. According to NBC, it’s “the fastest growing sport you’ve never heard of!”
- They love cooking. Whether it’s BBQ or trying new recipes in the kitchen, they love to spend time together.
- John and Jennifer met at a Sonoma Valley Chamber mixer. Needless to say, they remain very dedicated members.
- Not a lot of people know that the Mangiantinis are grandparents. Between them, they have 5 children and 4 grandchildren!
- Paolo is the newest addition to the family! The cutest little fur baby, he loves doing everything they love also.
To learn more about Mangiantini’s unique design/build concept or to start a project of your own, call (707) 996-2261.
5 things you don’t know about Gigi Pfleger, REALTOR®
- I’m from China and that’s not a secret… but you may not know that I was a runway and print model there! From that, I found a love of designing clothes and have even won some awards for my designs.
- My creative mind also led me to the interior design profession before I became a Realtor. I’m also very handy, learned how to build things from my late husband. My most recent creations were an outdoor bench with storage space and a screen door for my home with a doggie door.
- I love camping and fishing during the summer. I used to take my son fishing at Cuttings Wharf. For camping, we are so lucky to live near so many beautiful areas. Some of my favorites are Bodega Dome or the Sierras.
- People joke that I have a “soccer mom” car. I laugh because it has been to more National Parks than most Americans! I love the nature of this beautiful country.
- I’m a sports fan! Giants, Sharks, Warriors… I’m always watching!
To learn more about me and my real estate business, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Three 5 things to know about Kevin Brown REALTOR®
- I’m a rock hound! My two daughters and I love to explore our local creeks looking for petrified wood, volcanic glass, and other natural treasures! Knowing the history of the volcanos and Sonoma natives makes our adventures both fun and a chance to teach and learn together.
- One of my family’s favorite getaways is camping on the Sonoma Coast! I’ve been abalone diving and spearfishing from North of Jenner all the way up to Mendocino. We hunt for mushrooms, play in the trees, and explore the shells on the beach.
- I definitely have a green thumb. We grow lots of fruits and veggies with our favorites being green grape tomatoes and lemon cucumbers. A self-described expert in growing in small spaces, my specialty is growing gourds. I lattice them because they are climbers and as they intertwine, the blend of different colored leaves and patterns on the gourds creates for a magical backyard.
I’m a REALTOR® and a homeowner here in Sonoma Valley. I’d love to help you find your own adventures here. Just ask! 707-495-5046