This event is one ‘Tough Mudder’
Posted on August 23, 2021 by Sonoma Valley Sun
Ready to take a deep dive into physical challenge, fitness, teamwork — and mud? Tough Mudder, a collection of obstacle courses including a ‘mini mudder’ for kids, comes to Sonoma Raceway this weekend.
Friends, family, coworkers and strangers work to conquer trademark obstacles like Everest, The Block Ness Monster and Mudderhorn, August 28-29.
- Tough Mudder Classic: A 10-mile challenge of mud-soaked mayhem. Loaded with 24 of the world’s craziest obstacles, this event encourages teammates and strangers to work together to conquer the course.
- Tougher Mudder: A competitive version of the Tough Mudder Classic, the Tougher Mudder features Mudders competing in a timed event to prove their mettle.
- Tough Mudder 5K: Three miles of Tough Mudder’s famous teamwork-inspired obstacles, anyone is capable of conquering a Tough Mudder 5K as long as they have the courage to step up to the starting line.
- Mighty Mudder: Recommended for kids aged 8-12, Mighty Mudder brings the best of the full-sized Tough Mudder course to life with kid-friendly versions of 15 obstacle favorites over one mile.
- Mini Mudder: Kids ages 5-7 will tackle this ½ mile course, working together to conquer 10 obstacles.